KIG's core values form the essence of our company's identity and are an integral part of our day to day business. They act as our unwavering guiding principles and dictate our behavior and action.
We believe that honesty and transparency are fundamental to building an enduring business.
- Helping our customers make an informed buying decision
- Ensure our customers have access to redressal avenues
- Ensure a strict &a no compromise transaction culture
- Fair and transparent compensation, reward and recognition systems.
- Robust governance process
We believe in treating all our customers with utmost respect and dignity.
- Being accessible to our customers in their language
- Non-discriminatory lending and hiring process
- Delivery on promised service standards to customers, employees and all other stakeholders
- Active involvement in long-term well being and safety initiatives of
employees and customers
- Fair pricing
- No third party or off roll hiring
We believe hard work forms the backbone of KIG, and is the tool through which we achieve all our goals and provide better access to housing credit for every individual in the country.
- We strive to provide the highest standard of services to our employees,
customers and other stakeholders
- High performance standard expected from our employees
- Rigorous process standards in place
- KIG supports self-development initiatives taken by employees
- Stretch performance recognised and rewarded